Jumat, 24 Maret 2017

Pronouns

Pronouns
               Noun or pronoun is a word that can replace a noun or noun phrase. Pronoun serves to avoid repetition of a noun or noun phrase the same mentioned earlier
1.Personal pronoun (the pronoun)
A. When the personal pronouns used as subjects:
I = I is the singular personal pronoun.
You = you are the second person singular pronoun
He (male) = He is the third person singular pronoun
He (female) = She is the third person singular pronoun
She / it / this (object / animal) = It is pronouns / single third animal.
We / us = We are the first person plural pronoun
You = You are the second person plural pronoun
They = They are the third person plur
B. When the personal pronouns used as objects, then:
 I become Me
 You remain You
 He became Him
 She became Her
 It remained It
 We became Us
 You remain You
 They became Them
example:
I like them, They like me
We love you, You love us
She hopes me, I hope her
2. Possessive pronouns (pronouns kepunyaaan)
The pronoun is divided into two parts:
A. That as an adjective, such as:
My = belonged / belongs to me
Your = yours
His = belongs to her man
Her = belonged to her female
Its = belonging to him objects / animals
Our = ours / we
Your = belonging to you (plural)
Their = theirs
B. As a pronoun:
Mine = milikkku
Yours = yours
His = belonging to her (male)
Hers = belonging to her (female)
Ours = ours / we
Yours = yours
Theirs = theirs
C. Reflexive pronouns (reflexive pronoun)
Myself = Myself
Yourself = You yourself
Himself = He himself (male)
Herself = He himself (female)
Itself = He himself (animal / object)
Our selves = us / our own
Themselves = They themselves
There were 2 use this reflexive pronoun:
A. To declare that rang or animals do something to himself
example:
I love my self
They hit Themselves
We hurt our selves
 B. To state it more emphatic pronoun:
I myself saw that accident
They cooked the rice Themselves

We our selves broke the wall

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar