Nama : Fatwa
Pujangga
NPM :
2B216938
Kelas :
3EB16
MK :
Bahasa Inggris Bisnis 1
Letter Business
Tone Deaf Music
587 East Street, Anytown, MI 45123
August 25, 2017
Sarah Lung
Guitars and Such
123 Peach Street
Yourtown, MI 44555
Dear Mrs Sarah:
I will be in Yourtown on September 10, 2017 and would like to meet with you
at your office to discuss the new guitar models that you may be interested in
for the upcoming year.
I have enclosed our latest catalogue. Please note the items in light blue
highlights. They are the new guitar models to come in and are now on a special
to preferred clients.
I will contact you later this week to schedule an appointment. If you need
to get in touch with me, please call me at 0-8569-9911-111. I look forward to
talking with you. Thank you for your continued business.
Sincerely Yours,
Farhan Yansen
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar